Monday, February 13, 2017

Sketches of a trip. December 2016 - January 2017. Introducing Biniam Tekle.


In this post, I would like to introduce you to Biniam Tekle, a very gifted young Eritrean artist.

Part of his art is posted below. Included are some examples of his various art exhibits in Eritrea.

I am impressed with the growing number of artists (fine arts, film, music and etc.) in Eritrea.

In order for the arts to go to the next level, accommodate the interest, be sustainable, harness the talent and be centralized, the establishment of a school of fine arts, a film school,and a school of music is of great importance. Graduates from these schools would be highly disciplined, highly knowledgeable critics, and be armed with ethics. Since artists are at the forefront of Eritrea's soft power, an active role of the diaspora (financial, teaching, technical and etc.) should be solicited.






































Biniam is also a sculptor.
 From Biniam's previous works:




 








3 comments:

  1. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful post and thanks for introducing local artists to the rest of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can You Recover Hacked or Stolen Crypto? Yes through Recovery Masters.

    Contact: info:Mail (Recoverymasters@email.cz)

    Whatsapp or Call +1(204)819-5505

    If you need assistance in tracing and restoring your lost or stolen funds or Crypto, dealing with a Lost private keys password, attempting to obtain cryptocurrency moved to the incorrect wallet address, or believing your wallet has been compromised, contact the top Recovery experts ever Recovery Masters, I had been duped $483,000 Usdt after falling victim to a Ponzi Scheme.Special Thanks to the outstanding efforts of Recovery Masters who were able recover my lost funds back..

    Recommendation

    {Julia Caine}

    ReplyDelete